Thursday, January 27, 2011



Delightful Whites with Neon Brights


I know I am about 2 days (far) too late with my Givenchy Couture Spring 2011 show report  - especially as far as the fashion world goes - but I have only really literally had time this evening to have a proper look at all the yummy couture shows. So apologies if you have already seen all these images about 10 times before but for those of you that haven't, you are in for a real treat.
I was only going to post about 3 or 4 but they were all such gems that I have pretty much posted most of them all.
I loooooved the contrast between the femininity aspect to the dresses to the, well, basically 'way out there' effect of the head pieces. The delicate whites & soft/ feminine fabrics against the neon bright detailing was striking & as far as the hats are concerned, they stole the show.

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

Images courtesy of Vogue.com
Written by: Róisín Moloney

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ro,
    Great selection. Keep up the postings.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete