Friday, November 12, 2010



What: Monsoon & Accessorize LOVE Christmas 2010 Collection Preview
Where: Monsoon Grafton Street Store
When: November 4th 2010


I was so pleased to see that there was no doom & gloom evident in the Monsoon & Accessorize christmas collections this season.
It is soooo nice to see an assortment of colours from soft romantic tones to dazzling jewelled hues rather than the customary blacks & greys which we are now so accustomed to during the winter months.

After helping myself to the lovely spread of fruit, pasteries & coffee I then set off to take pics of the elegantly decorated showroom so I could give you guy's a more detailed insight to the collections. As I am not the best at editing down my images there are quite a few to scroll down through below so enjoy the exhibition! ;)
All thoughts on the collection welcome xoxo



Monsoon Collection
The christmas collection at Monsoon comprised of two gorgeous collections, the first being the luxurious 'Monsoon' collection with plenty of party gowns/sassy dresses etc to choose from, evidently inspired by Hollywood glamour & ornate decoration. 




On The Rails




Monsoon Fusion Collection
The second was a more contemporary version called the 'Fusion' collection which was more my kind of style consisting of antique lace details, stripes, velvet & my favourite piéce de resistence, the vintage inspired faux fur jacket.
Fyi: Alexa Chung was supposedly spotted in the velvet & lace detailed top, which you can see below.









Accessorize Collection
Accessorize showcased a treasure trove of delightful antique 50's inspired pieces & unveiled a dressing-up box of magical accessories, as well as Paris inspired cute, quirky & fun pieces.







Personal Favourites






Behind The Scenes




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - these all look great. I am a little in love with the red maxi in the second pic - I want!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... there were so many fabulous dresses & not enough cash in my wallet!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete