Saturday, October 16, 2010




// A Day In The Life.... \\
I know fashion blogs are supposed to be all about your fashion musings as well as some of your own personal style so as to give the readers a little sense of connection with the blogger, yada yada yaa.... & if you are a regular visitor on RoCkiNFaShIoN, well then it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I am not necessarily the 'most' comfortable of ladies in front of the camera.
Sooooo therefore I have decided to do things a little differently this week with the help from Laura of blog Une Poupee.
 As of from Monday October 18th I will be posting on my blog once a day for the next 7 days, where I will try to give you a slightly more insightful & personal peep into my life! 
If there are any fellow bloggers reading this please feel free to follow suit...  tis a little bit of fun ;)

&
Here is my agenda.....


Day 1. your facebook profile photo
Day 2.  a photo that makes you laugh
Day 3. a photo that makes you happy
Day 4. a photo of someone you love
Day 5. a photo of you & your friends
Day 6. a photo of the last place you went on holiday
Day 7. a photo of yourself a year ago 
The End


Now lets get ready :)



Image courtesy of Flickr

2 comments:

  1. aww thanks sweetie! Have not had a laptop so only saw this now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was a nice little change from the norm so thanks again for the inspiration!

    How goes London? I used to live there too for a yr, great city & even greater markets as I'm sure you're well acquainted with by now :)

    Who are you assisting by the way, is it full time?
    I know a stylist over there who is also looking for a part-time asst. stylist if you're interested?

    Anywho you can contact me @ RockinFashion@hotmail.com if you are xx

    ReplyDelete