Wednesday, October 20, 2010



 a photo that makes you happy

Australia is by far one of the most amazing places I have ever had the pleasure of visiting.
I absolutely fell head over heels in love with the country, its extreme environments & of course who can falter their beach lifestyle!! I traveled the length & breadth of the country with my sister & friend in our trusty lil campervan, meeting so many great personalities along the way as well as seeing some of the most amazing beaches, national parks, sunrises, sunsets & national treasures that I will never forget.
The ocean, sunsets & beaches are some of my biggest fascinations in life & I took endless photos of all three throughout my travels. Whenever I look back in nostalgia at my traveling photographs they always remind me of the amazing time I spent there, therefore it proved very difficult to choose just one.... & so there were three. 
The first one was taken at Sunshine beach in Noosa (eastern Australia), the second @ Lucky Bay in Cape Le Grande National Park (southern Australia) & the third photo was taken in Monkey Mia (western australia)

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment