Saturday, July 17, 2010



I've been slinking around the house all day in my cut-off denim shorts and baggy tee combo and after looking through my wardrobe for a possible outfit to wear out tonight, I decided to keep with my trusty cut-offs & team them with a sheer black blouse, selection of long gold chains & of course a pair of my sky high Topshop ankle boots to perfectly complete my transition from day to eveningwear. 

It got me thinkin of how shorts really are one of the most faultless staple pieces of apparel for your summer wardrobe as they are fantastically versatile & you can effortlessly bring them from day to night and back to daywear again.....
After a lazy morning spent indulging in coffee and browsing through LOOKBOOK.nu here are a few of my favourite posts that all have one common denominator - Shorts!!!





2 comments:

  1. Love love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know totally agree, I wouldn't mind her Suuuper skinny legs to go with ;) I also love love love the high waisted coffee coloured shorts in the 1st pic.... think they're from Zara!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete