Monday, March 1, 2010



Since watching the very 1st show of The Rachel Zoe project, I have been hooked ever since.
Apart from gaining a ridiculously entertaining insight into the crazy, hectic world of Hollywood's Styling Tsar Rachel Zoe, I also became obsessed with the great style of her doting assistants, Taylor Jacobson and Brad Goreski.
I love Taylor's effortlessly cool, laid-back LA style (& attitude) and Brad's quirky, school-boy, preppy look of sophistication.
Although they are no longer a team - as Taylor recently controversially flew the nest of Zoe to fly solo -
PaperMag cleverly brought them back together for a fun photo-shoot where they had to mix things up a bit they both and re-imagine and restyle each other for a night on the town as well as how they would style themselves!
Will the results be an exercise of Revenge or Fabulosity? 
I'll let you decide....

Róisín Moloney xoxo



B Styles T
"Taylor has great legs and she's not afraid to show them. She usually dresses in black, which is why I went with super-bright, tropical colors."ans, boots by Maison Martin Margiela and vintage bandana from Screaming Mimi's."

T Styles B
"Brad is always extremely put-together so I thought it would be nice to see him in something a little edgy, punk... downtown, even!"

T Styles Herself
"I love anything fluorescent. I would say my style is very ladies who lunch with an edge."


B Styles Himself
"I would define my personal style as preppy-Gatsby-chic. I chose the look because I love the color, and the cream edging gives it that extra pop."

No comments:

Post a Comment