Monday, February 15, 2010




Ok so I know that this trend is sooooo last season - in Fashion Week terms that is. But technically it was for S/S 10 catwalk shows and now that we have officially entered the spring season in the northern hemisphere (after long months of harsh, windy winter elements testing our hair to it's limits) I would like without further adieu to welcome the hottest hair trend for this Spring/Summer 2010 - Plaits & Braids!!!
The start of a bright n shiny new year marks the opportunity for redefining one's outlook on the next 12 months and what better way to do it then through a new hair cut, hair colour, or HAIR STYLE
Below I have chosen an array of fab inspirational images for you to glance through picked from the top international catwalk shows, celebrities & street style looks out there.
Whether you attempt it yourself, seek the help of a trusty friend or opt for a more professional aid such as your hairdresser (the route I know I will more than likely be taking), I highly recommend that you try this look at least once because I think it is definitely one HOT trend for the coming summer months.

Róisín of Rockin Fashion xoxo


















Images courtesy of Fashionising.com, StyleandtheCity

No comments:

Post a Comment