Monday, February 22, 2010


I don't know about you guy's but I always loooove having a good nosy at who has been donning the front row at the catwalk shows during fashion week. So purely for my own indulgence & hopefully yours too of course (if your anything like me), I have collated a number of pics of who has been privelaged enough to sit front row @ New York & London Fashion Week to date.
Enjoy!!! 

Róisín Moloney xoxo


Front Row At Port 1961

Front Row At Topshop Unique A/W 2010 - London Fashion Week


Front Row At Calvin Klein - New York Fashion Week


Front Row At Tibe - New York Fashion Week

Front Row At Proenza Schouler -  New York Fashion Week


Sky Ferreira Front Row At Betsey Johnson

Front Row At Alexander Wang - New York Fashion Week

Front Row At Herve Leger - New York Fashion Week


Kelly Osbourne Front Row At Michael Angel


** All images courtesy of The Fash Pack*

No comments:

Post a Comment