Wednesday, December 30, 2009

// HAPPY NEW YEAR \\


As I am flying to Barcelona at ridiculous o'clock in the morning to ring in the New Year, I won't have the opportunity to blog over the next few days or more, & more importantly I won't have the opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year.





So here I am holding up my imaginary glass of bubbly & making a toast to you wherever you are, be it New York or Paris, Sydney or London & wishing you all a very Happy, Prosperous & Bountiful NEW YEAR!!!!!
May it be your Best one yet ;)

I leave you with some pleasant food for thought & a resolution that I hope to keep for at least the next 3650 days (you'll see), which is a quote that my mom introduced me to not so long ago by the famous writer Sydney Smith:
"Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution to the fund of general enjoyment" Sydney Smith



Barcelona



Paris


Sydney



New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment