Saturday, November 7, 2009



// I HEART PHOTOGRAPHY \\


I have been wanting to purchase a top-notch camera for I don't know how long now.
(so excuse my not so fabulous pics of my customized clothing to date)
And since I 'FINALLY' set up my new fashion blog 2 months ago, I have been itching to get out there & take so many great street style photo opportunities that I have missed from when I was at London Fashion Week to my weekends in Barcelona to my hometown of Dublin.

After some intense research I have finally found the 'ONE'.

I am delighted to announce that I have purchased a Canon 1000D 18-55 IS Lens.
So I look forward to sharing with you all the special personal street styles I will most definitely be coming across on my journeys to work, upcoming trips to Frankfurt & Barcelona, to the abundance of live gigs I plan to attend over the christmas season & from the thriving alternative fashion scenes from my hometown of Dublin city.
Watch this space!!!!







(Deeelightful.com, Canon 1000D, Me & Till - Geek versus Camera Chic)


Photographers Snapped on the Streets







No comments:

Post a Comment